Founded in 2016, TheAdultMan.com is a rapidly growing men’s style and lifestyle website that proudly serves over 650,000 monthly readers. Our average reader is male, 25-34 years old, and lives in California.
Our goal is our passion—to build the premier online destination for discerning men interested in becoming better versions of themselves. To rise to this lofty ambition, our core philosophy guides us on everything we do—to create truly epic content that is authentic, informative, and memorable.
As a team, we’re proud of our fun, entrepreneurial culture with a focus on helping each other learn and grow. We invest in world class courses and training for our team members to help facilitate your individual career goals. In our view, when it comes to online marketing, everything is always evolving and nothing is set in stone.
Want to join us for the ride? These are our current vacancies:
Campaign Manager (July 2021)
Due to a strong growth through 2020 and 2021, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Campaign Manager to join The Adult Man team on a commission-only basis as an independent contractor.
You’ll play a pivotal role in generating sponsored content partnerships with select brands to be published on TheAdultMan.com. You’ll manage these partnerships end-to-end, including from initial lead canvassing, to deal negotiation, to writing content and producing images.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Canvassing leads for outreach to relevant brands/companies;
- Emailing leads and building relationships with customers and customer representatives from the initial email, to closing out the sales process, up to the point of publication;
- Meeting sales KPIs in line with your individual goals;
- Conducting phone calls with customers;
- Managing the CRM (ClickUp) and keeping it up to date as a true source of reference;
- Producing Proposals with Better Proposals;
- Producing original, high-quality written copy in line and on time with the agreed customer brief outlined in the Insertion Order (each article is roughly 2,000 words);
- Producing and editing original, quality photography, in line and on time with the agreed customer brief outlined in the Insertion Order, including both product and model shots, as necessary (each article requires 12-15 original photos);
- Monitoring campaign performance in WeCanTrack and other relevant tools.
This is a commission-only role in which you’ll be paid a generous percentage of all campaign fees that you generate. As such, you have the freedom to pursue uncapped earning potential, however as an estimate based on the performance of existing team members, you can expect your initial on-target earnings to be between $3,000 to $6,000+ per month.
This is a primarily remote role, however there may be some occasional collaboration at our Winston-Salem office.
To be successful in this role, you’ll have strong drive and a genuine passion for men’s style and lifestyle which you’ll combine with an entrepreneurial and creative spirit.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to build strong, long-lasting relationships via email and telephone (B2B sales experience will be highly regarded);
- Strong writing and copywriting skills and the ability to write in an informative, entertaining, and persuasive tone that’s clear and fluff-free;
- Adept photography and image editing skills (Adobe Lightroom or Photoshop skills are a plus);
- High attention to detail and the ability to self-edit;
- A willingness to learn, develop new skills, and contribute as an integral part of a close-knit team;
- Experience with ClickUp, Ahrefs, BetterProposals, and Google Docs is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
What You’ll Get
You’ll enjoy immense creative freedom in this role and as a commission-only independent contractor, uncapped earning potential.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow with our organization and take on new challenges as our team grows. To ensure your success, you’ll receive in-depth initial and ongoing training from a manager who has consistently earned $7,000+ per month in this very role, as well as access to world-class paid tools and systems.
Oh, you’ll also get lots of cool free stuff to review—and yep, it’s all yours to keep!
Sounds Like You?
We’d love to hear from you. Please apply via this link and include recent samples of your writing and photography for a confidential discussion.